Are you passionate about working with Azure and Power Apps? Do you thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment that values modern technologies and tools, fosters collaboration with customers and partners, and has a strong vision for the future of data? At our company, we prioritize our customers and partners success by leveraging the latest Azure technologies and best practices. We foster a flexible and supportive work environment that enables us to continuously improve and innovate.
Founded in 2012 by four Microsoft technology experts with a passion for digitalization, Cloud1 is an innovative cloud data solutions provider that helps businesses make informed decisions by leveraging the full range of data features available on the cloud. We specialize in building intelligent cloud-based solutions using the latest Microsoft Azure technologies and possess deep knowledge in a variety of related fields, including Core & Infrastructure, Integrations & API's (iPaaS), Data Platforms, Reporting & Analytics. Today, our team comprises over 70 employees and we have completed more than 600 Azure & Data Platform projects for more than 50 clients.
The Microsoft Power Platform Consultant / Architect is responsible for developing, planning, and designing innovative solutions leveraging the Microsoft Power Platform. This includes combining Power Platform components to create integrated solutions which address business, operational and technical requirements.
In this role, you will be responsible for the full life cycle of the solutions, from development through deployment and support, and will collaborate closely with customers and our teams to ensure successful completion of tasks. You will work closely in between business and technical teams to define requirements, develop and deliver technical solutions, and ensure the successful outcome of the project.
Technically you may have experience on a large scale Dynamic-deliveries and/or a variety of Azure integrations. What’s even more important is that you enjoy continuously challenging yourself, problem solving and people oriented application development by utilising the best service design principles. We will create a role that matches to your skills and offer possibility to develop your career to desired direction.
What we are looking for:
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Power Platform and related technologies, including the Power Platform Components, Azure, Dynamics 365, and Office365
- Deep knowledge atleast in one of Power Platform products e.g Power BI, Power Apps or Power Automate
- Ability to create custom solutions leveraging Power Platform Applications
- Demonstrated interpersonal and solid team skills, with the ability to understand and communicate business needs to technical teams and vice-versa
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Obtain good verbal and written communication skills in Finnish, including technical documentation and presentations
We appreciate following skills:
- UI/UX design
- Service design
- Azure data services (Databricks, Synapse)
- SharePoint & Teams- environments
- Azure Logic Apps, Functions and Data Factory- technologies
- Utilising AI as a part of business decision making
- DevOps & Git operation models
Yes, There Are Benefits Too
We want to ensure that your stay with us is both enjoyable and productive. To achieve this, we are committed to providing you with all the necessary tools and benefits to help you perform your job to the best of your abilities. With that in mind, we offer the following:
Our office is located at Vuorikatu, in the heart of Helsinki. Accessible for all commuters! We work on a hybrid model so partly in our offices and your chosen location.
Apply for this full-time job from the below button or connect with us individually. For more information you may reach out: email@example.com / 040 723 2551